How dirty LDPE plastic film is recycled
The possibilities of plastics recycling technology and processes have grown at a rapid rate in recent years, and low-density polyethene LDPE recycling is one of the most significant factors. Here at Plastic Expert, we use the most advanced techniques to recycle LDPE plastic films, even when they are covered in dirt or contaminated with soil. Want to know how we make it happen? Then keep reading.
Why should your company embrace LDPE plastic recycling?Before joining forces with a team like Plastic Expert in relation to LDPE plastic recycling, every company will naturally want to know the reasons for taking this approach. Opting for LDPE plastic film recycling brings many benefits for the company, including but not limited to:
- Reduce the volume of trash and rubbish that needs to be taken away from recycling facilities.
- Reduce the overall cost of the commercial rubbish disposal processes.
- Reduce the company’s carbon footprint, removing guilt and boosting client responses.
- Reduce the frequency of recycling pickups as the waste film takes up less space than waste corrugate.
- Reduce the indirect impacts due to the fact LDPE takes less energy to recycle.