Small Baler for Plastic and Cardboard Waste
The PE-60 baler is an entry level machine designed to service smaller volumes of waste plastic and cardboard packaging. This machine produces perfectly sized bales of 50kg – 175kg of recyclables. These exceptionally efficient machines will save you money from minimal transportation of unbeatably compact bales; and keep your site safe and tidy with easy storage. Built in the UK, this baler is built to last and uses excellent quality material and parts.
- Bars, restaurants and hotels
- Small-medium size distribution centres
Benefits of this baler:
- Excellent value for money and inexpensive
- Easy to install
- Can plug straight into a 240v standard mains supply
- Reduces the size of packaging waste which is better for storage and possible onward sale
These machines are available on a rental, lease or purchase options depending on your requirements. Our team can guide you on the best options available, we also arrange full training, delivery and regular servicing through our specialist engineer network.