Mill Size Baler for Plastic and Cardboard Waste
The PE-550 baler is a mill-size machine designed to service larger volumes of waste plastic and cardboard packaging. This machine produces perfectly sized bales of 500-600kg of recyclables. These exceptionally efficient machines will save you money from minimal transportation of unbeatably compact bales; and keep your site safe and tidy with easy storage. Mill-size bales have the best value when sold as the material can be sold directly to the paper mills and plastic recycling factories.
- Waste Management Companies
- Recycling centres and skip companies
- Warehouses with larger volumes of waste material
- Retail distribution centres
- Factories and larger manufacturing sites
Benefits of this baler:
- Maximises the rebate value of waste packaging material
- Large hopper for larger volumes of plastic & cardboard
- Reduces the size of packaging waste which is better for storage
- Maximises the weight of material for onward sale
These machines are available on a rental, lease or purchase options depending on your requirements. Our team can guide you on the best options available, we also arrange full training, delivery and regular servicing through our specialist engineer network.